Mechanical Systems aim to achieve optimal controlled environments for the comfort of occupants and efficiency of operation.
JBA’s Mechanical team focuses on providing the most suitable environmental control systems for our client’s buildings and facilities. Through thoughtful engineering design and applied technical skills, the team is able to deliver designs which are practical, cost-effective and energy efficient.
The team utilises advanced environmental and energy modelling to evaluate and predict a projects specific environmental conditions and provide installation and operating cost estimates.
The team provides expertise in preliminary, schematic and full design, infrastructure investigations, code compliance and due diligence audits, feasibility studies, risk assessment, option studies and defects liability reports.
The design of integrated building systems for the purpose of achieving optimal comfort and wellbeing for a buildings occupants.
Our Mechanical expertise includes:
- Energy efficient Air Conditioning systems
- Air Handling and Refrigeration Plants
- Smoke Management systems
- Air Filtration
- Process Air Conditioning
- Heating hot water plant and reticulation
- Chilled water plant and reticulation
- Humidification and dehumidification systems
- Co and tri generation systems
- Passive and active ventilation systems
- General, Kitchen, Carpark and Lab exhaust systems
- Medical and special gases reticulation systems
- Building automation, integration and control