Electrical Services are a critical part of the built environment, JBA's engineers design solutions from power reticulation to life safety systems.
JBA’s electrical team have a wealth of experience and knowledge to deliver fit-for-purpose, intricate and sustainable project outcomes.
The team offers schematic and detailed design, authority liaison and applications, infrastructure investigations, code compliance and due diligence audits, feasibility studies, master planning, option studies, life cycle analysis and defects liability reports.
Having a multi-disciplined approach, JBA can co-ordinate a solution that best fits your projects requirements and deliver a solution that is technically proficient and cost effective.
JBA's Electrical Team is committed to designing low carbon solutions to achieve a high level of sustainability.
The design of electricity and electronic systems for power distribution, control systems and signal processing.
Our Electrical expertise includes:
- High, medium and low voltage electrical reticulation
- Main and distribution switchboards
- Standby power generation and distribution including co and tri generation systems
- Uninterruptible power supply (UPS) and reticulation
- Surge protection and power factor correction
- Earthing and lightning protection
- Solar power generation
- General, specialised and feature lighting
- Intelligent lighting control systems
- Exit and emergency lighting
- Building automation, integration and control